Bruce Pobanz (aka The Hangman) (b. Oct 8, 1956) is Retired Pro-Wrestler, Movie Actor & Church Pastor.
For over 24 years, "The Hangman" traveled the world as a Pro-Wrestler.
He retired from the wrestling ring in 1999 to further pursue his other endeavors including acting in movies and TV; his varied community interests, spending more time with his family and expanding his role as a Christian Evangalist.
Sadly, The Hangman has finished up in the 6:05 Territory as Episode 70 was his last mentioning on the show with regards to the Top 10.
Here's the Hangman's testimony (as heard in Episode 8).
- Dick The Bruiser, Moose Cholak and many others
Championships and accomplishments
- Boogie's Wrestling Camp Hall of Fame 
- Most Inspirational Pairs as voted by Mitt Romney 
- Torch Carrier for the Winter Games in Salt Lake City 
- NWA Light-Heavyweight World Champion
- Crowd Favorite Award - Hot Dog Eating Contest Jesup, GA 
- Proud Member of the CAC 
- TheHangman.org - Official Website
- Episode 8: Hang In There
- Bruce Pobanz IMDb
- Hang In There by Pro-Wrestler, 'The Hangman'The Hangman's Testimony (as heard on Episode 8)
- ↑ Geocities - Bruce Pobanz (ARCHIVED)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 TheHangman.org - Official Website
- ↑ Boogie Jam Online - Snapshots from Shawsville
- ↑ Pobanz for Your Joint Water and Sewer Commission
- ↑ Golden Isles News - A retired Kingsland wrestler will carry Olympic flame
- ↑ "The Hangman" Bruce Pobanz information and eating contest results.